Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Education Week at BYU Provo

Oh what a wonderful week this was! My mom, Lynn and I attended Ed. Week together and stayed in the dorms at BYU. It was an awesome experience to attend so many classes, so many subjects, all pertaining to my faith. I learned so much and was on a spiritual high the whole time. How lucky these kids are to attend a campus that has such high standards, I felt like I was cocooned from the world, no bad words, no bad attitudes, no tv, etc... All good!
Us college girls!
Lynn pointing out a new addition to the campus, The Hinckley Building.
My mom and I
Guess who? The feet may give it away!
Lynn was our entertainment!
Putting away the evidence!
She had to hide her stuff, our room was being serviced.
Break time! I must say it was exhausting, but you just wanted to
keep going and not miss a single class, they were all so good.
But we did have to eat and sleep too.
Group shot! Until next year!

No comments: