Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Park Day~Jan. 2009

Nick and Abby
Ethan
Abby
Nick and Abby
Ethan
Abby had a dirt snack!
We worked a hungry Caterpillar puzzle and he is looking at a little inch worm we
found on a strawberry, right after this I forget it was there and smashed it!
We were all "crushed" by it.
Ethan and grandma and our puzzle that we put together,
he's great at putting them together!
Abby shares a strawberry with her daddy, they really tasted good!
Only in California can you get strawberries in the first of January!
The little inch worm.
~
We had a great time at the park today. We call it the train park and my kids enjoyed it too when they were little. It is a beautiful park and it was so nice to be outside and with the kids, thanks for inviting me!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think I know what park you are talking about too :)

Tell Nick he looks great in his glasses I Love them! I hope to see you all soon!!!!