Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Grandma, Kadence, Abby, Ella, and Max
Dustin, Kadence, and Heather
Dustin and Emma, she loves Dustin
Nick, Abby, and Grandma Pat
Laurie and Ethan
Dustin lovin on Andy
The Family
The Family, again!
Kadence on her way to church with Daddy, love the glasses!
There they go!
We had a wonderful Easter day. Barry and I went to the Kirtley's ward to hear Natalie speak after her mission. She gave a great talk and really speaks Spanish! Then we went to their house and had a fabulous lunch. They are great hosts and we enjoyed seeing all of the family. I miss the kids and it was nice to spend some time with them. Then we headed over to Elaine's house for the Brandler event. The crazy money egg search was as expected, cheating, yelling, crying and one happy recipient (who usually gets the grand prize by cheating too). Jacob won it again, I think for the 5th year in a row, to the crushing disappointment of the younger cousins. Many of the adult cousins are scared for life from this experience and yet it lives on, stronger than ever! We enjoyed spending time together and watching Elaine freak out over the kids and her house. After everyone came to my house and we had taco salad...what you don't have Mexican food on Easter? So it was a special day and I, again, felt gratitude for all my blessings and that I have a loving Savior that makes all this possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was tramasized this Easter but I'm getting better now. It was a good day and I'm proud to be a Brandler Girl! That was nice to get a family picture that day too.

Anonymous said...

oops, spelling errors! Can't type with these long nails!