Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Foof

Lily's protective, sometimes cranky attitude got her into trouble this past weekend. She was next to Kadence and Bruiser came up and Lily snapped at him and he snapped back, it went back and forth, Saber got involved and in the end, Lily's eye was injured and Gramma Pat was bitten on the finger. Lily ended up having surgery to remove her eye and Gramma is taking antibiotics! I can report that my girl is as happy and normal and completely adjusted to her new lot in life! What a champ she is! Just this morning she brought me her ball and I tossed it, she chased it, she went sliding across the hardwood floor, got the ball and brought it back, over and over again. Great attitude, we aren't feeling sorry for her because she is being such a good example to us!
Before
After
I do miss her beautiful dark eye :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH poor lily foo foo! she is a cutie, what a sweet little thing!!