Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh So Muddy

Brandon and Abbey, no we didn't put her in the mud, she didn't feel good, teething.
Kadence is thinking about getting in the mud, not sure.
Dustin and his baby girl swinging. All the "kids" love the swing!
She's in!
Brandon is making rivers so my plants don't drown. I love watching them in the mud, all of them! It brings back so many memories, I did it and so did my boys.
It kept them busy for so long!
Kadence looks like she'd like to run far, far away from this mess.
Love Ethan's mini undies, he needs some bigger ones.
Brandon is going to be such a good daddy. All my kids are good parents.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute!!!! Mud is always guaranteed fun!!! Hannah HATES dirt...I wonder what she would do with mud?!!!

I love Ethan's undies! cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh sad, I deprive my kids of mudd. Grandma has to do this with them when I'm not around. :) Can you imagin Max and Emma in the mudd together?? It would be a blood bath!!