Friday, June 12, 2009

My Garden~Exploded!

I came home after a week at Lynn's and went to look at my garden and screamed, it had doubled in size. It was overwhelming. Andy wonders what kind of dirt we have! I am really enjoying my garden and we eat something from it every day. It's so much fun.
Barry made my prized pumpkin a scar face with the weed wacker! One way to get out of doing that job again! It's still living, not pretty, but living.
Harley never lets me out side without him helping me. He loves water and mud! Wood floors and Harley don't mix!

Barry wasn't sure when to pick the zuccini or cucumbers so he just focused on watering. I was just glad he did that. I can deal with some over grown produce. He did a good job and I appreciated him doing it for me.
Amazing how much it has grown in a couple of months. I have lots of green tomatoes of different varieties. I will be manning the canner all summer. Can't wait for that!
More tomotoes and squash

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to start picking stuff from our garden...Kevin is doing a great job managing the weeds and stuff.