Friday, June 19, 2009

Then There is Jessa's Room and I Caved!

Jessa moved into Andy's old room after he moved out last year and never really settled in. And then it got out of control and more out of control...She couldn't even sleep in the room, she spent 5 months on the living room couch! You can see why...



And then I caved in and cleaned it while she was at work. I love to help her when she is working hard and comes home tired. I remember the way I felt when my mom would help me clean my room, I loved it. This room took a record number of hours to organize and countless loads of laundry, but it was worth it, I have now reclaimed my couch and can watch tv and even talk in my own living room while she sleeps soundly in her own comfy bed!

Check out the clean room!
We need to decorate still, she wants black and white french theme stuff.

You know what they say, "take a picture, it last longer!" O boy, how true it is!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you should come and clean my house....not just a room...a house.

Great job! I hope Jessa was surprised!

Laura Kae Brandler said...

next time i come!