Friday, June 12, 2009

My Visit To Idaho

Here is a picture of Lynn in front of her new business. She and Bob opened another body shop in Meridian. I am so proud of them, both shops are so nice looking and professionally run. I know that their dream of having their own business would not have come true had they not moved to Idaho. It is the best decision they could have made for their family. The kids have good lives there too. I miss her terribly, I miss the kids too, but I know that she is where she should be.

I love my visits to her house. It's truly a vacation for me. They all make it such fun, so relaxing, and it's beautiful there. I am glad I have been able to make the trip as often as I have been, being able to keep in touch with all the kids is so important to me. Until next time, I love you all, especially you Lynn!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We love having you here! I have such fond memories of you and I am thankful for those.

I can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

How fun, I'm totally jealous! I miss Idaho, it is really a beautiful place. Someday I will get back up there and visit with them! Glad you had a great time :D