Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Barry

My Big Bear will be 61 years old tomorrow. It's crazy, where did all the time go? We've had some life together, a great family, lots of fun times, wonderful vacations, grandchildren, graduations, and marriages-- and we've had some challenges, some sad times, hard times, successes and failures, heartbreaks and hearts bursting with joy. Well, you old man, we've hung in there together, through thick and thin, just you and me. I'm glad we did, it's been worth it. Thanks for the memories and here's to making more together. Happy Birthday Honey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barry!!! Hope you have a great one!!
PS Laura, I got your note on my blog...my mom is home, she came home on Monday. I haven't talked to her yet, she was in a lot of pain yesterday when I talked to my sister. I'll see how she is doing today. I'm sure she is just trying to rest and get through this first week at home. She has a lot of help from Ali right now since I need to be home with my family. We'll keep ya posted on her progress. My dad is doing well, just can't drive yet (maybe ever) and can't do big cleaning jobs, he can't lift more than 25 lbs right now and has to be very careful with his bending, lifting, and twisting. He is doing well with his new brace. Anyway, sorry for the long post, hope you guys have a good day!
Jeny

Laura Kae Brandler said...

Thank honey, she did email me last night. Poor family, lots of cruddy things, but sounds like everyone is pulling together for each other. Thanks for the update, let me know if anything changes.
xoxo