Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Southern California Weather

Boy is it beautiful out. I have been couped up with my cold and computer work for most of the week. I can't believe how beautiful it is, blue skies, warm sun, mild breeze. It looks like spring, even my apple tree is confused, it has blossoms on it already. I wish I felt better I would go out and start digging up my garden area. Today is the 5th day of my cold and I have the predicted cold sore now. I should look especially lovely as I deliver my talk on Sunday. Chapped and chaffed nose and now the dreaded cold sore, luckily I have Abreva, miracle drug for cold sores. I finished the talk and feel the weight of the world (an exaggeration, for sure, maybe the weight of my van) lifted. Good feeling, glad to be asked actually. It forces study and learning.
Anyway, I am grateful for the weather, for apple blossoms and a finished talk.

No comments: