Thursday, January 29, 2009

Andy's New Digs~LOL

The sign as you enter his neighborhood, Oh my gosh! What a crack up! Andy said his friend drove up to his house going a crazy 10 miles an hour! He told him you gotta take it slow, these people can't get out of the way fast enough. Is this Seinfield or what, Andy is living his favorite show!
Andy and Matt's House
Andy welcomes us
Andy Vacuums, who knew?
The couch I bought them for $50 bucks on Craigslist, it looks dirty there, but isn't.
Andy detects a problem with the water flow, he remembers dad has a remedy for that.
The backyard, he points out the BBQ area
Can't wait for summer, party at Andy and Matt's house, very nice backyard.

Seriously, no I can't be serious, but it is a very cute place, safe, close by, all a mom could want for two young men and their second or third try away from home. I hope it sticks, I hope they have lots of good times and that they will be good room mates to one another. This is for sure going to provide lots of laughs. Can't wait till they try out the recreation stuff. I also need to tell them that there is a community garden that they may be able to get a plot in, which would save on groceries. What a community!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging, it brightens up our day and keeps us laughing!!

Lynn said...

OK THAT IS TOO MUCH.
i was cracking up. i can see andy going in and helping play games and everything. you know why he likes all that don't you/ it is because when he was little all the elderly people would come strolling down your street looking for you guys. this brigns him back to his childhood/ senior years. crack up. he should right a book about that. soon all the elderly people will be having a party at ANDY's house.

Amanda said...

I'm really loving the front door. The "glass" in the door. The yellow color to it. That just screams "senior citizen". HAHA!

I hope it all works out for him. It looks like a nice little place. Good luck Andy!

Amanda said...

I'm also remembering Murry, or was it Murphy? I just remember he used to drive his wheelchair all the time to your house. I also remember Nicky and I used to go to the senior place and play domino's.

I need to find an old folks home. I miss those places.

Laura Kae Brandler said...

Ya it was Murray and I miss them too.