Sunday, January 4, 2009

So She Wants a Car...

This was Jessa's dream car when she first started asking, turns out that her dad is very particular about the types of cars he would purchase, therefore her choices have narrowed considerable over the years. And then there's the budget...
Seems like every occasion since Jess was 16 yrs old she has wanted a car. Not only wanted but truly expected to see one, all wrapped up in a huge bow, sitting in our drive way or outside what ever party she was having. Nothing new this year, she'll turn 20 yrs old this month and is still waiting for that special moment when she is presented her very own car. I really don't know why she hasn't just gone out and done it herself, after all she's going to be the responsible owner, if she goes for something outside the budget. No princess treatment here. The boys only got their trucks due to the generosity of their big bro,Dustin. Sorry Honey. You know I'll gladly share my van with you anytime. Good luck working your dad. Try for some furniture for me next ;)
So we'll see if her dad comes through for her or not, only time will tell.

4 comments:

Laura Kae Brandler said...

Thanks Gregg for looking for a car for her, we would love to keep it in the family! I would love a mother/daughter cross country trip to pick up the car! I know she would love to be just the two of us, hours in the car together. The car has to be white, cheap, small and cute. For safety, I would like a small crossover suv. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous said...

We go the the auction weekly, if you want us to find a car, we could but you have to let us know the price range, etc. My GM, Harris, would love to go on a "Mission" for my family.

Amanda said...

A new car is always fun...but a car payment is the pits! I say, save your money up and buy something used!

Good luck!

Laura Kae Brandler said...

Oh no doubt it's going to be used! And that's a good idea about Harris looking for one for her! But a road trip sure sounds nice, I could use a break from this place!