Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Miguel, Aaron, Harley, and Jess (They were on their way out to sushi, Harley stayed home)
We went to IHOP! Whoo Hoo! The entertainment was great, Kadence cracked us up all evening!

We came home and watched the Time Square Ball drop. I am glad my kids made the long drive out to spend the New Year with some boring older folks. These are my very best friends, all I could ask for, a wonderful family. I look forward to a new year with all it will bring, I pray for health and happiness with the good times, faith and strength in the difficult times, we can do anything with the love and support of our family. Here's to a wonderful new year, 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Melissa said...

Happy New Year to you too. I hope to see you soon :)