Friday, January 9, 2009

A Place of Peace Amongst Chaos

I went to the temple last night and just loved being there. Why don't I go more often? I know for some it is a great sacrifice and often they have to travel far and at great cost, and for some they may not even be able to attend a temple because it may still be forbidden in their country.
I am committing to go routinely this year, not hit and miss, it is such a great blessing to be able to take yourself out of the "world", to be able to completely submerse yourself in spirituality, peace, knowledge, and awe at the beauty that is to be held inside the temple.

http://www.lds.org/temples/purpose/0,11298,1897-1,00.html

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Isn't that the truth!? It is so hard to get there, but once you are there, peace on earth.

I'm glad you were able to go! What a great service!