Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Couple of Things

I haven't told anyone yet, but I won at Bingo, twice in one day (same event, over a month ago) and I aced my math final. I am going to sign up for school again, which starts in January but will not be playing bingo until I get a job. Can't afford it. I was very excited to win, but it's very rare and very far between so it will be awhile for that. I enjoy school but am still taking it slow, I think another math class and speech, as well a my religion-institute class (which I love). I need a job and don't want to be overwhelmed with too much.

Went today to the movies with the G-kids. Emma and I saw The Tale of Despereaux and the boys saw Bedtime Stories. It was a fun time, but very costly. I must start going with my Husband, I feel kinda guilty that the only time I will go is with the G-kids to see a kid movie. I would like to see some adult stuff, just hate sitting still for 2 hours. Maybe I'll make an extra effort at a date night.
This stuff isn't too big of a deal now, but it was at the time and I just didn't blog about it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok I have to call you out on something!! You won twice in OR at Bingo too lady, so it looks to me like that should be your job silly. haha

you sound like my mom with the movies she gets really excited for the kid movies so she can take Cole. Fun times.

Laura Kae Brandler said...

ya you are right, those are the only times I have won. I have spent more than I have won, that is why gambling is not good. I must repent.
Hope you are feeling better, sucky morning sickness, which you have all day. Maybe your meds will work.
xoxo