Monday, December 1, 2008

Ch-ch-changes~"I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it." ~ Vincent van Gogh

I was told that I am going to be released from my church calling. I have been a Relief Society teacher for the last three years. It has gone by so fast and yet I never really got used to it. I got better and did some good lessons and learned a lot myself, but I was always nervous and the week prior wished for any kind of disaster that would get me out of it.
I know that callings are for our own good and that we are upheld and made able, by the Lord to do what we are asked, but some are just harder to do than others. I feel more capable and able to do more, in the Church and out in society, because I grew into the position I held. It's a marvelous thing to participate actively in your religion, rather than just being a partaker. I love how my Church works and I love the blessings I have due to my obedience and willingness to serve. Can I just say, whoo hoo, glad I did it and glad it's over!

Wonder what will be in store for me next??

P.s. I am still a Humanitarian Service Missionary, which I love.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think you would be a good nursery leader. The kids would love you! Can you move to Idaho and be in MY nursery?