Saturday, December 13, 2008

Most Current Update

The corner design, but upside down, opps.
My desk, Francisco is making a 4 inch back splash to finish it nicely.
The counter between the living room and kitchen.
Francisco, the granite artist and the nicest, most hardworking guy.
Steve, the painter, also very nice and hardworking!
I love the design.
My granite, the color is off but you get the idea. He finished today and I do have more pics and will put them on when my battery charges.
Barry and Harley ripping up the carpet. He says, "those stains aren't from me!"
The living room. This color really complements my cabinets. Steve came and painted the rest of the walls today. Thanks so much, Steve, they look great.
Jessica's inspiration for her room, one wall black and the rest white. She is going for a french look and wants to stencil some of the walls.
My den, which is opposite of the living room, which is all gold except the wall w/ the slider which is cranberry. My daring attempt at contrast and color. I still dream of Swiss coffee color, but am adjusting.
My to do lists, I need to organize my lists!
This shows the wrong choices I made, now all of the walls and hall are like the color on the right.
I do have the cranberry color where my slider is.
My knobs and pulls. Love them.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm loving it all!!! I love the colors and I love the cabinets! I can't believe you are actually doing this! You totally deserve it.

I'm excited to see how Jessa's room turns out. It sounds like it is going to very nice!

How exciting!

Laura Kae Brandler said...

Thanks honey, I can't believe it either.

Lynn said...

wow it looks so amazing. i love the colors. you did good. i lvoe everything. i can't believe you got the knobs and stuff on EBAY. way to go. good job laura.
that was nice that mom and steve came and helped. miss you guys.
lynn