Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Better, I See The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

They put most of my wood floor in yesterday and it's beautiful. These guys were great, able to install a floor with wall to wall furniture, clutter, and stuff. I am sitting at the computer in my kitchen, love that! Andy will miss me coming in every morning and typing away, I am sure of it! I can now be in the mix of things and still blog, whoo hoo. I will be able to use my sink and appliances today too. Everyone is looking forward to that. They just want to put to work at that stove. Truly we are sick of fast food for sure, and poor Andy is spending his paychecks mostly on food.
So it's almost done, I do see the light!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, send pictures soon! I'm dying to seeeeeee:D

Melissa said...

That is so exciting I can't believe it. That is nice to have the computer out in an open place :) Love you and miss you and wish we could see you soon.

Laura Kae Brandler said...

I will as soon as I get my printer working so I can load my camera.

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see it all!!! It is going to be great!!!!

Your house is going to look so different inside. I can't imagine. Kind of makes me sad...but i'm happy!