Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Fell, Luckily I Could Get Up!


I tripped over some shoes this morning and fell on the floor, no I went flying a short distance. It seemed to take along time to get to the ground and just makes you realize how crazy it is to get old. I couldn't catch myself, maybe, maybe I could have, if I wasn't trying to save my glass of soda! Anyways, I did scratch my knee, but other than that, I am A ok. Babies fall all the time and it just doesn't seem to affect them, I know they are falling from a shorter distance and with less weight, but it is embarrassing. My family did show concern, I thank them for that.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

haha...sorry!

When I see Hannah fall, it makes me think "If I were to fall like that, I would probably not be able to get up!!!"

Love the picture!

PS-we have the same blog background right now. Great minds think alike!

Laura Kae Brandler said...

You are my child Amanda!

Lynn said...

oh no. amanda is my girl.

it hurts to fall. i fell bad after i had surgery, 4 days after and then again 3 weeks after and that was in a parking lot it hurt so bad and people were watching. i hate people to watch me.
lynn

Laura Kae Brandler said...

Lynn, now I am cracking up at your comment. You do fall a lot, I should start worrying about you.