Friday, September 12, 2008

Rapid Transit??

Yesterday Jessica had to use my car, she had two fashion shows for Giorgio Armani on Rodeo Drive!! Whoo Hoo, you go girl!! I am so proud of you!!
Anyway, so I had to go to school. Barry dropped me off at 8am and I would ride the bus home. I was actually looking forward to it. I like buses, trains and planes.
Before I go on, I must say that the employees are not very nice or helpful. I didn't know that they don't give change or how to go about getting my transfer ticket. He acted like I was from another planet. Butthead.
So I waited a bit for my 1st bus which took me a few miles south. I got off the bus, crossed the street and started looking for the bus stop, supposedly on the s/e corner. Nope, it's on the other side, back across the street.
I waited, and waited, and waited. No bus. After talking to another waiter/passenger, I found out that this bus is always late. It was so late, 45 minutes, that the next scheduled bus actually picked us up. Barry always says that the train waits for no man. I guess it doesn't apply to buses. I didn't think they could be late.
Boy was everyone upset on the bus. They are going to get "that piece of work women driver" fired. I kinda felt sorry for her, why is she having such trouble. But if I want to continue using the bus, I don't want to be late getting to school. So hopefully on the trip going I will have an "on time" driver.
Rapid transit sure beats, fwy traffic, no parking spaces, and the price of gas. Someone in the system just needs to make sure it's Rapid!!
Also, you can meet some nice people and read a book.

No comments: