Sunday, September 21, 2008

Me a Teacher

I am teaching in Relief Society today. I will never get used to it and it's been almost 2 years that I have been teaching every month. I think I do a pretty good job at it, but the week before and the day of I become a stress cadet. I become overcome by self doubt and a huge case of nerves. Once I am up there though things seem to flow and wah lah, in 45mins life is good again. At least for 4 more weeks. Andy is my favorite child by far. He's amazingly gifted and good looking.
Check out the lesson, I really learned a lot in preparing for it and am recommitted to becoming a Celestial Being.
http://www.lds.org/ Relief Society Lesson 18 or go to search and enter three degrees of glory.

1 comment:

Laura Kae Brandler said...

My blog was hijacked, I left my blog open after I posted. Can you tell who did it.
I do love that boy!