Sunday, September 14, 2008

I have been so lucky this past year to be able to spend a lot of time with Jess. We drive many, many miles, mostly in the Metropolitan area of L.A., several days a week.
I accompany her to her castings, her calls, her agency, etc.
I just want to say how much I admire her determination, strength, tenacity, smarts, her intuition, her beauty (inside and out), her attention to detail and did I say determination? She just keeps her head up and continues to go forward to the moon and beyond.
I watched her through the glass doors (private party, invited guests only) of the Giorgio Armani store, as she walked the runway, or should I say worked that runway! I wanted to shout through my tears, that's my girl, isn't she beautiful. I could tell everyone around me thought she was.
I just want you to know, Jess, I admire you so, for being able to do all that you have in this crazy, competitive world of modeling and then come to the car where I wait and then go to McDonalds to get a happy meal with me, just your mom.

Also, thanks for taking me so often to the BIG CITY that I love.







No comments: