Sunday, October 26, 2008

Demo Time

Here's the man with the plan, the muscle and the tools. The first phase of demolition has begun. His plan is to do a few cabinets a week and put them in the trash so we avoid paying for a huge trash bin as well as the contractor's huge fee to demo. The construction will begin on Nov. 3rd. We looked at windows and sliding doors yesterday. Every single thing is so much more costly than we thought it would be. I do hope since I gave up my swimming pool that I end up with nice landscaping and a tree house. I guess we will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are brave to tackle this project but looks like it will be fun! I can't wait to see the after pics!! Good luck!
Jeny
Ps, thanks for all your love and support for my dad, it means so much!! :)

Amanda said...

yikes....That picture is hilarious! haha

By the way, I have the SAME calendar in my kitchen!

Great minds think alike!