Friday, October 17, 2008

This Week's Family Pictures

Dustin in the "Under" Shirt, Designed by Two Bros, You take underwear and cut a slit in the crotch and pull it over your heads. I know you are all thinking, "Why didn't I think of that?" Boy bras! Come on you know ya were!
Laurie and Abby in my old sling I used for Jess
Ethan loves when his baby sister holds his finger.










Big Brother














Abby













Abby













Jess and Abby
Dusty and his Girl
Yep, Grandma puts 'em to work early, can't wait for new sink and counter so their lives aren't in danger while doing dishes. So cute little bodies and back of heads.

3 comments:

cinnamongirl said...

Oh, My! That Boy bra is so silly! I love all of the pictures you post. Laurie looks like a model in the picture showing off the sling!!

Amanda said...

The boy bra is great. What will they think of next!?! hahaha

I think your kitchen is considered hazardous. I bet you can't wait for the new kitchen!

Abby is a doll! What a cute baby girl. You lucky Grandma!

Melissa said...

Ok the Bra is hilarious! When are they going to start selling them?

Abby is adorable I love her cute face it look a lot like the lucky big brother. Lori looks great and really skinny already!

And the kitchen YIKES! enough said about that haha!