Monday, October 6, 2008

The General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I loved conference, I got so much out of it. So worth it for me to go to the chapel and watch. I took my friend, who I visit teach and we took copious notes and just feasted on the good words of the speakers. The best of the best. I am going to ponder my notes tonight and see where I can best apply the counsel I received. I know I have much to improve upon and I do have the desire to become more Christlike and Christ filled in my life. How grateful I am to be able, every week to set apart time to fill my spirit anew with the Savior and his teachings. It always feels to me like I can start fresh and do better in my personal journey. There is always hope for those of us who feel they need to repent and start anew each day. I feel such gratitude for my life and my blessings and for Him who makes it all possible.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't wait for the conference issue of the ensign. I didn't get to sit and concentrate. But, the conference issue will fill me in!