Monday, October 6, 2008

Kitchen Update, The Plan











Wall between living room and kitchen, the wall will be taken down from the double oven (YES! a double oven!!) over so we will be able to see
through and use the dining and living room more.











We are closing both existing windows and creating a new, beautiful 6 x 4 window, extending my kitchen further down the wall.










This is the wall with the kitchen door on it. I am getting a cook top stove and a microwave/vent, and they are moved over to include a lazy suzanne in the corner area.






The over view, keep in mind the wall will be gone and no door way will exist. I am so excited, we are going tonight to confirm the order and then ALL SYSTEM WILL BE GO!! I can't wait to use my beautiful appliances. It's been so long since I have been able to bake. I hope it will be done before Christmas so I can bake for everyone.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You totally deserve this! How exciting! I bet you can't wait!

Lynn said...

wow that will be so pretty. can't wait to see it.
lynn

Lisa K said...

Laura,

The kitchen looks like it is going to be beautiful. I can tell it has been well thought out. You deserve it after all the parties, and get togethers you have hosted over the years, and all the goodies you have baked for everyone. Keeps us posted on the progress it will be fun to watch.

Melissa said...

Wow I love it I can't wait to see it. We really want to visit sometime next year maybe. I love you!