Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Official

I received my missionary badge yesterday at the storehouse. I' m really happy to have it, I am a servant for the Lord, doing what He would do if He were here.
But isn't that what we all are anyway? Of course!! It's just nice to have my badge and a place to go every week to help so many who are humble and in need. I love my calling and I love the people I meet. So many nice people, doing the best they can. I love my church, the inspired programs it provides, and the many opportunities it has provided for me to grow and become a better, stronger person.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun is that!!?!?! That is so cool!

I'm so excited for you and your service! What a great thing you are doing!

Lynn said...

How cute. what a great thing you're doing. you will do great.
lynn