Friday, October 17, 2008

Redlands Temple

"The days of our lives will be greatly blessed as we frequent the temples to learn the transcending spiritual relations we have with Deity. We need to try harder to be found standing in holy places." --President Howard W. Hunter

This is inscribed on every temple.

Blurry picture, beautiful stained glass windows.

Redlands Temple

I went to Redland's Temple last night after working at the Bishop's Storehouse. It's a close 15 minute drive from Colton, so I decided I could go to do a session a couple of times a month since I will be so close.
What a beautiful Temple. I love the color scheme inside, light blues, silver, gold and white. It's a smaller one and I was the only patron in the 8:30pm session, the rest were temple workers. Oh well, they said they would have had the session anyways, even if no patrons showed up. I guess there was a BYU game on, that's the excuse. I really enjoyed it and it was a beautiful night too, clear and warm, with a big, full moon.
It's so nice to be able to go inside and partake of the peaceful spirit there and ponder the things that are important to you.

No comments: