Friday, October 24, 2008

My Friends at the Storehouse

I finally got enough nerve to take some pictures of the people I serve with.
This is Sister Gomm, she is the Mission Mom, she runs a tight ship, but with a loving touch.
These two guys work there too, but I was really just trying to get a picture of Christ.
This is ? I forgot his name, but it was his last night, he was doing some community service. Very nice boy.
This is just to show what the store looks like, I stock all that stuff, canned goods on the right give you a really good workout of the arms and upper body. Girls get no special treatment here.
Produce on the left and non perishables on the right, kitchen and bath items.
I want to say how grateful I am to have this opportunity to help at the storehouse. I love the people who come in there and I try to offer them any kindness I can. Largely their lots are hard and I am so thankful to be a member of a church that puts it's love for it's members first.

No comments: