Friday, October 24, 2008

Kitchen Update

I've got boxes! Yep I am going to pack and sort my kitchen cupboards today!! I have my contractor, after I did get other bids, per Barry's request. Tomorrow we are going to go and order my windows and sliding doors. Barry wants to do the demo, so that may be done this weekend and then the work will begin on Monday. Cabinets are on order and scheduled for delivery on Nov. 14th. My mom and I went to look at granite, flooring and windows last week. I am learning so much and finding exactly what I want. I need a sample cabinet door for selecting flooring and granite, it will make a big difference as to what I choose. So very exciting and hoping to be able to bake Christmas goodies in my new kitchen this year!!

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

Very excited for you. Special request: please, please take pictures of the demo!

When you get done doing this for your kitchen you will be a pro and can help lead me through doing mine.

Lynn said...

how exciting. i would almost pay for a flight jsut to watch barry demo the place. that would be so funny.
lynn