Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kitchen Update

My mom went with me today to look at my appliances and my cabinets. Yep, I still appreciate her opinion. Well, she liked everything I've picked out. She actually brought it all together for me. She had the bright idea of taking the cabinet sample out and bringing it to my granite, and then to the flooring I like. I was so happy to see that combination for the first time. I am really excited to get started. Cabinets will be ordered tomorrow and then my contractor will begin knock down and prep. In about 4 weeks they will be ready to install. So much is going to get done. New windows and sliders, walls and ceilings re-textured, new flooring, new fireplace, new furniture, landscaping, etc...
Can't wait to begin!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

HOW EXCITING. can't wait to see it all. take pictures all along the way ok. mom has a good eye for things and so do you so, it will look wonderful. can't wait.
lynn