Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All Creatures Great and Small, The Good Lord Made Them All




Why, why did He make some of them? Potato bugs are the worst, ugliest, creepiest creatures ever! What are they for? What do they do? And good gall where do they come from, where are they before we actually see them? I had one in my bed as a child and I stepped on one in the garage a few years ago and it stuck to my sock, half squished, but still moving and I couldn't shake it. I have chills writing about it. So sickening!

The only thing I think they are good for is being a cat toy. Lady Danger is not called Lady Danger for nothing, she took that ugly thing on and tossed it to and fro for all it's worth. I had to leave so don't know what became of that hideous being and I hope I never find out.

No comments: