Sunday, November 23, 2008

It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better

This has been the worst part so far, we had the walls and the ceilings re-textured last week and had to move all of our furniture and belongs to the only room done already (the kitchen/den) or outside. It was exhausting, packing and moving and we will need to do it again when we do the floor and the painting.
Not only that part was bad, but all of my things are so old, dusty and in ill repair. I don't want to put any of it back. I wanted to rent a Pod, but it was vetoed by the CFO in order to save $300.00 precious dollars. I will probably be glad to have done that after this ordeal of a mess is over, but right now I just want it all out of my house.
Poor Harley doesn't know where to go for some peace. Notice the white stuff, it's everywhere!
Some of my bedroom furniture in the front yard.
The living room.
The garage.
Jessa's room.
The living room.
The living room.
The den/kitchen area.
The back patio.
The den.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. That really is bad. I thought our ceiling texture was bad, yours blows mine away.