Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quality Time Together


I made the observation that doing my house has brought Barry and I together and we are having a very good time working together. It has been the opposite of most couples, we are having a fairly easy time making choices and decisions. We have similar tastes and he goes along for the most part with what I want for my kitchen, which helps us get along. He is the CFO of the operation which is a must, because boy the money sure goes. But anyway, it's so exciting for everyone in our family to be getting this done.
And we always end the day of shopping by eating out, a real rarity. Tonight we ate at Vince's Spaghetti and Barry always says, "This is a real good value for your money". I just say, "Yum".
Oh and we are even driving in the same car together!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that place! I haven't been there in SO long. I was telling Kevin about it a while ago.

I'm glad you guys are working as a team. Not too many people do when remodeling!

Lynn said...

see it was more fun then you thought it would be.
glad you guys drive in the same car because that is where the talking begins.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm speechless.