Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Count Your Many Blessings, Name Them One By One

Just because of the last post, I feel compelled to be thankful for what I do have.

We are all healthy in this flu season
I do have a roof over my head, even though what's under it is chaos
I do still love, love my cabinets
I have wood flooring coming
I have beautiful, working appliances
I have a holiday candle that can somewhat mask the stench that has permeated the house
I can still drive and walk to look at all the things I am supposed to coordinate
Andy is sleeping on the couch so I can sleep in his bed and not my own
Patti who has helped me so much to get this endeavor started and has given good advise along the way

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love all your new post I just have to say I am not even at your house and I am stressed out just looking at the pics haha. It is so hard to remodel but when u are done u will look back and be so happy and just laugh at all the crap that happen. Hang in there!