Friday, November 14, 2008

My Cabinets Arrived!

Inside the pantry, such nice wood.
My cooktop stove area and sink area is under the window.
The view from the kitchen into the dining room/living room. This will be a level countertop.
My refrigerator will be enclosed between these pantries.
This is where my cook to will go, the bottom drawer is broken and a replacement ordered.

My cabinets arrived early this morning and some were even installed today! I love them, I was scared they would look different than I remembered them, but no, they are beautiful. The pictures don't do them justice. They are a warm, creamish-yellowish color and look so nice with the red we painted. I love the style. There were a few glitches, but nothing that can't be fixed or sent back. I am so happy to have them here finally. Tomorrow we are receiving our appliances and after they come we are headed out to get the flooring, the granite, the sink and the faucet. Whoo Hoo!! I have dividers in the drawers, a lazy suzuanne, pull out pantries, slide out drawers...Whoo Hoo!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

wow it looks so pretty. i love them. congrats. lilly was looking at them like , what in the heck.

Amanda said...

Those are beautiful!!!! I love them. I love the red too. That will look great when you are done!

Congrats!