Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shopping Till We Drop

Three times last week I went out to Anaheim to look at flooring and granite. Each time I found new stuff I liked and got very confused and left with a few granite pieces on hold. The next day when I went to see it again I found that my taste had changed and that I was getting more and more bold about the granite style and now I am into the "exotics" which of course are more expensive. I am going out again tomorrow to actually purchase some and look no more. We did pick and pay for our wood flooring and it is just right, I hope. I feel driven though to check into it once more before picking it up.
Harley shopped with Barry and I on Saturday and he was a champ, no complaining. He walked many a granite yard and leaped with joy when we bought our flooring and called it a day!

Hooray! We made a purchase.Harley likes this granite.
This is our wood floor, the left piece, a little darker than I wanted, but I like it.
Come on Harley, just one more place.
This is the granite I like, now if I could just remember where I found it at!
Nice, too.
I'd like to get something like this behind my cook top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so much like my Granite, I wonder if it is called Golden Wave? Have you considered more of a dark color, like black to contract your cabinets? Black would look more french and match your new dining table.