Sunday, November 23, 2008

Other Stuff In My Life Besides The House

I do have a life other than the remodel of the house. Dustin and Brandon tease me by calling to see if I am still alive or if one or the other has heard from me. I feel bad devoting so much of my time to this project, but it does require most of my free time and it's on my mind a lot, I don't like the pressure of so many long lasting, expensive decisions. Can't wait till it's over and we can go back to enjoying more time with my kids.
I did take some time off from it this weekend. I went to Brandon's Saturday night and spent the night and Sunday with him. Dustin, Heather and Kadence were there too. I haven't seen her since Halloween! She is a darling little thing. Such a smart and loving baby. She calls me honey, and remembers so much of what we have done together, like smelling flowers, eating grapes, and that my glasses are mine and hers to share. I wish they lived closer to me.

It's always nice to spend time with the kids and I had a relaxing time away from my mess at home.


We share glasses
He was really teething so Brandon gave him a pacifier. It did the trick, he left our arms and legs alone.
The boys playing xbox and Kadence right there in the middle of it. She would rub their legs and their feet while they played.
Such a happy little thing, can't you just see it in her eyes?
Laurie brings the kids over and I get to see them a lot. This was last week. Abby is getting so big and Ethan says all the time, "I just love my baby sister".

No comments: