Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Over The River and Through the Woods

Tonight we will make the short trek to Brandon and Cheri's house for Thanksgiving. My favorite time, cooking with my kids, playing with the G-kids and relaxing. The food is always the best! And a day set apart, where gratitude for our many blessings are observed. God has been good to us!
I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Be safe if you are travelling...over the river and through the woods...
p.s. We will miss mom, Steve and Grandma Helen, she fell and broke a bone in her shoulder and cut her lip. Poor thing, and she couldn't get up and called the neighbor for help. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers and visit if you can.
Feel better soon Grandma, we love you!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have to say I love the picture of you that says it is your best Lynn Face that is freakin hilarious haha! I got a good laugh from that. Ahh I have seen that face all too often.yikes!

Also Happy Thanksgiving and I love you and miss the holidays with you all :(

Love you to Grandma Helen and be strong!

Lisa K said...

Laura,

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Brandon and Cheri have a beautiful home and are so kind to host such a large hoopla. Brandon is amazing---Cooking, playing football, all around entertainer. Your grandchildren are adorable and so much fun. The food was great. Thanks again for thinking of us.