Sunday, November 30, 2008

Progress Report

My sinkSome fabrics I like, I need to reupholster a couple of chairs and make some pillows




Knobs and pulls I like, I need 48 knobs and 5 pulls!
My faucet, it's polished silver (or something!)
I
I really like this sectional and it's a bargain! And would hold up to the G-kids.
I am looking forward to a big week as far as the house goes. We should be getting the windows and sliding doors in, the sink should be installed as well as my oven and dishwasher, the house painted, flooring brought in, knobs and pulls delivered, electricity connected, cabinets completed (molding and kick boards) and crown molding and baseboards put in. Hopefully the fireplace will be recovered in the stone, my neighbor is going to do it. I am also going to be doing some painting of my old furniture and accessories. I am going to paint my bakers rack, which doubles as my bedroom tv stand, black with some gold leafing. I am also doing my bench and my book shelf. We have to take up all of the carpet and clean the cement. Big, big plans.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

i love all the thinks you have picked out. i would go with busy patterns so, when kids spill or something it wont show so much. you will love leather couches. i love mine.
i love all the thanksgiving pictures. you look so great.
miss you guys lots.
lynn

Melissa said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! I love the one fabric on your list that is dark black with some red design on it it is amazing! Also I have to apolagize for my list I was in and out of the room writing who I was thankful for so I will edit it ASAP!

I am so excited for your house it is going to be so different looking I hope I can recongnize it when I come visit. CRAZY!!! I am just so in love with all of it!

Miss you LOTS!