Friday, November 7, 2008

Let's Here it for Dads





Can I tell you how proud I am of Dustin. He is such a wonderful father to our sweet Kadence.
She just adores her daddy too. He is doing a lot of the care taking of her since Heather returned to work and has super early hours. It is so touching to me to see my boys as fathers. It assures me that I must have done a good job as a mom and my efforts with them are now being shared
with their children. I can honestly say that our family is truly blessed with some of the best fathers and my posterity is all the better for it. Another reason for this post is that Dustin has taken Kadence on a trip, just the two of them. He took her to Arkansas to see his dad, Melissa, and Viktoria. I am so proud of him, how many dads would take on the care of a 20 month old for an entire week. And don't think he will let Melissa or Viktoria do most of the work, oh no he is all hands on with his baby girl! These pictures are of him giving her an up do. I love his chubby hands trying to do a pony tail.
Turned out not too bad!

No comments: